22 TON AMADA EM2510NT NT SERVO-ELECTRIC TURRET PUNCH PRESS
MFG: 2007 "ABSOLUTELY MINT CONDITION!"
The EM2510NT delivers:
* High productivity with slug pull protection
500 HPM on 1" center - world's highest hit rate!
Vacuum-powered slug pull protection system!
* Up to 50% documented cost reduction over conventional turret presses
* Connectivity with your entire shop through the machine's NT-based
controller - instantly access part programs, multi-media help files and
EM2510NT Standard Features:
* High speed punching - newly designed AC servo direct twin drive improves
hit rate, 500 HPM on 1" centers and 1800 SPM marking system
* 100" X-axis table can process 8' sheets without repositioning, reducing
process time and improving accuracy
* Energy-saving design levels out power consumption, reducing it by up to
60% compared to conventional machines
* Higher positioning speed improves productivity
* Brush table design provides scratch-free processing, eliminating
secondary finishing, and also minimizes noise during positioning
* Free-standing, PC-based network CNC Control allows for flexible layout
* Increased turret feed clearance - .984" accepts higher forming process
* Large turret, 45 station, 4 auto-index standard, reduces setup
* Power vacuum slug pull system (patent pending) virtually eliminates slug
HPM500HPM (0.197" stroke & 1" pitch)
780SPM (0.197" stroke & 0.040" pitch)
1800SPM (0.197" pitch marking)
Turret45 Station 4 A/I
Slide Type Die Holder Standard
Feed Clearance 0.984"
Press Capacity 20 Metric Tons
AMNC-F (Fanuc) ControllerNetwork support and job input by bar code
Sheet Size (without reposition)50" x 100"
Axis SpeedX-Axis: 3950"/min.
Brush Table Standard